The Right Partnership for You
We know having the right partner in your corner gives you the freedom and peace of mind to spend your time and energy on the things that matter most to you.
At BCAustin Partners we partner with you and your family to guide your financial journey, serve your best interests, and simply get things done.
We serve as your Financial Chief of Staff, provide Wealth Management or consult on Special Assignments. Whatever the situation, we’re here to give you the support and guidance you need to navigate the complexities in your financial life.
Meet Brian Austin
BCAustin Partners is led by Brian Austin, a trusted, innovative executive with over 35 years of experience solving complex problems for high-net-worth individuals and families managing generational wealth.
Brian founded the firm in 2020 to work privately with clients, to listen and discern their big picture needs, and collaborate with the family’s team to resolve issues. As a passionate advocate for his clients, Brian considers non-traditional solutions and innovative ideas to serve his client’s best interests.
Brian has served in multiple leadership positions in private banking, wealth management and high-level client advisory. Specialties include valued expertise in:
- credit evaluation of significant credits;
- risk management; investment management and securities transactions;
- wealth management and transfer strategies;
- creative operational solutions;
- development of valued relationships in commercial, corporate, private
banking, wealth management and legal sectors.
Brian earned both a Master of Business Administration degree and a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of Kentucky. He holds the Certified Wealth Strategist designation from Cannon Financial Institute and a Certified Financial Planner certificate from Belmont University.
Serving the Community
Delighting in serving others and giving back to his community, Brian has contributed to various non-profit organizations through leadership and development roles. His current and previous responsibilities include:
- Treasurer and Deacon – First Presbyterian Church, Nashville
- Board President, Treasurer and Board Member – Nashville Children’s Alliance
- Treasurer and Board Member – Renewed, Nashville
- Board Member – American Red Cross, Nashville
- Member – Rotary Club of Nashville
- Table Host and Fundraiser – various organizations including Middle Tennessee Council of
the Boy Scouts of America, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Middle Tennessee and OZ Arts